Director of Weddings
Office: (832) 369-2828 ext. 314
Direct: (346) 773 – 4635
I had the amazing opportunity to work at a boutique wedding venue for 5 years, where I fell in love with helping couples plan one of the most important days of their lives. I still get chills when I see brides walk down the aisle. I was born to do weddings.
Another passion close to my heart is travel. Together with my husband, I have visited Europe, Asia, Hawaii, Central America, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Experiencing different cultures and traditions around the world has opened my eyes to the beauty of the human character.
With my wedding background and love for travel, I decided to combine the two and specialize in destination weddings! It was the perfect marriage between my two passions (no pun intended). I have been living the dream ever since.
A little more about me…
- My all-time favorite trip has to be… Island hopping in Hawaii.
- My favorite travel memory is… Camping overnight on the beach at Maya Bay in Thailand.
- My favorite drink is… Dirty Martini, but not too dirty. Or anything with gin. I feel very sophisticated when I drink gin.
- My favorite quote is… “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” -Anonymous
- My recommended travel tip is… invest in a luggage scale. My luggage is always 50 lbs no matter if I’m traveling for 3 nights or 7 nights. My small portable luggage scale has saved me hundreds of dollars in overage fees. It’s no larger than the palm of your hand and I take it with me on every trip.
- My favorite movie is…National Treasure.
- My favorite actor/actress is…Matthew McConaughey.
- My favorite TV series is… Favorite of all time is Will & Grace. Currently I’m watching Handmaid’s Tale.
- My favorite leisure activity is… playing with Annika, my German Shepherd puppy. Or game night!