Customer Support Specialist
Growing up, my family would travel from South Texas up to the Northwest part of the country, (Oregon and Idaho) and somehow I was always shocked at how different others lived compared to our little bubble of life that we call home. Once I had the opportunity to travel on my own, I booked my first cruise and that’s when I realized how different cultures lived their lives and that the world has so much more to offer.
Coming from a background in automotive and oil and gas I’m no stranger to problem-solving and I really enjoy it. I take pride in helping customers with their problems and I always treat them like they’re my own. I strongly believe in the motto, “Treat the customer as if you are that customer”.
In my free time, I enjoy watching a great action movie, binge-watching a new tv series, playing video games, and heading to Minute Maid Park to watch my Houston Astros kick some butt!!
A little more about me…
- Top 3 fav movies: Forrest Gump, Dawn of The Dead, and The Place Beyond the Pines.
- Favorite quote: “You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!” -Rocky Balboa
- Favorite food: Enchiladas Verdes
- Favorite travel memory: Coming across clear blue water in Cozumel, Mexico for the first time.
- Favorite tv series: The Office.
- Favorite band: Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Dream destination: Tokyo, Japan.
- Favorite Beverage: HEB sweet Texas tea!!