Director of Sales
Office: (832) 369-2828 ext. 516
Direct: (346) 773 – 4651
My love for travel started at an early age, from exploring the Texas Hill Country to the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. The older I get, the further my roots have grown, from the waterfalls of Jamaica to the samba class in the streets of Rio de Janeiro. I have been blessed to be able to explore the world, but there is still so much more to explore. I’m fascinated by different cultures and seeing the world through different people’s eyes.
Outside of travel, in my downtime, I like to BBQ with family and friends. I enjoy watching football and rooting for my Houston Texans. I love the outdoors and enjoy hunting and fishing.
A little more about me…
- My favorite travel memory is… My Destination Wedding.
- My favorite drink is… Sweet Tea.
- My favorite restaurant is… Fogo De Chao.
- My favorite Pandora station is… Randy Rodgers.
- My favorite sports team is… Texans.
- My favorite hobby is… BBQing, Hunting, and Fishing.
- My favorite musical artist/band is… George Strait.
- My favorite TV series are… Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, and Friday Night Lights.
- My favorite leisure activity is… Fantasy Football.