Senior Travel Advisor
Office: (832) 369-2828 ext. 523
Wan·der·lust (ˈwändərˌləst) as defined is a strong desire to travel. The desire to travel for me began at a very young age. As a child, I traveled to the countries of my parent’s origin. My mother is from the beautiful Caribbean island of Trinidad and Tobago and my father is from the diverse subcontinent of India. Visiting these countries in my youth sparked a desire to see more than just my Indo-Caribbean heritage. I love to experience cultures around the world and further immerse myself in the food, music, and customs of different countries.
A little more about me…
1. My dream vacation… hands down would have to be the Maldives.
2. My favorite destination is… Trinidad. My mother is from Trinidad so I visit often.
3. My all-time favorite trip… would have to be celebrating my 40th birthday in India. It was two weeks of pure bliss.
4. My recommended travel tip is… take advantage of a good flight deal. I have visited so many countries because I didn’t hesitate to book a flight on sale.
5. My favorite TV series is… The Office. I watch reruns all the time and laugh like I’ve never seen the episode.