Direct: (346) 762-0801
Office: (832) 369-2828 ext. 327
Since I first started traveling outside the US in 2011, I have had the incredible opportunity to visit Europe, Mexico, and the Caribbean multiple times. I absolutely love history! Being able to see and experience such old/ancient areas just takes my breath away. My husband and I always make it a point to never visit the same area twice, in order to experience as much as we can in our travels! We connect through each culture through food and drink, I am always willing to try a new food or drink at least once!
We are blessed with a beautiful son who shares in our love of experiencing new places and has been traveling with us since he was 18 months old.
I was introduced to the Wedding Travel world by my neighbor and good friend Itzel who recognized my love of travel, and the rest is history!
A little more about me…
- My all-time favorite trip has to be… traveling/driving around Italy
- My favorite travel memory is… drinking wine on the canals in Venice
- My favorite drink is… either Cabernet or Blanco Tequila with Soda water
- My favorite quote is… “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right”—Tony Robbins
- My recommended travel tip is… Take a day to just explore. No agenda, just get lost. Feel, smell, taste, touch, and experience.
- My favorite movie is… Robin Hood: Men in Tights. (Always makes me laugh 😃) or Love Actually
- My favorite actor/actress is… Matthew McConaughey, Alan Rickman, Emma Thompson, Sandra Bullock
- My favorite TV series is… Modern Family, Everyone Loves Raymond, Will & Grace, and Schitt’s Creek
- My favorite leisure activity is… reading a book or playing board games with friends.